Your Bridges’ professionals took Veterans’ Day away from their offices to honor vets and learn from and with about forty local collaborating professionals. We spent the day engaged and engaging with our peers.
- Tonya started the conference with her presentation on What? Why? How? When? The Essential Questions for Collaboration.
- Dona was inspirational with her talk on The Power of Purpose.
- Jim shared his personal experience with both a peaceful and non-peaceful divorce. His son remarked about the peaceful case, “Hey, Dad, it wasn’t that bad.”
- Forrest gave the road map of his changing practice, from full service law firm to strictly collaboration and mediation, all without losing his “lawyer-identity.”
- Gail spoke about her passion for Vocational Choice in Collaborative Cases.
- Lee gave her own story, Helicoptering into the Fire (or, My Journey Toward Boldness).
Bridges professionals will always keep honing our skills, so your family can achieve the best possible results.
Jim O’Connor, Collaborative Attorney / Mediator
3939 NE Hancock St., Ste. 309
Portland, OR 97212