We are independent family professionals
The Independent Professionals with BridgesDivorce.com have various law, financial and mental health licenses and certifications, as listed throughout this site.
- Bridges itself is not licensed to practice law in any jurisdiction.
- Bridges itself is not licensed in any mental health discipline.
- Bridges does not provide legal, business, or tax advice or mental health services or therapy of any kind.
Check out our Blog
- Collaborative Divorce (74)
- Mediation (43)
- Professionals (11)
- What's New? (25)
Thanks for Understanding
This website is likely considered "advertising" under the Oregon and Washington Bars' Rules of Professional Conduct for lawyers (RPC) 7.1 and 7.2.
Follow us on Facebook
Open Facebook Now
Join our Facebook community
- Video ~ Collaborative Divorce : A Safe Place March 10, 2023
- Choosing between Mediation and Collaborative Divorce March 7, 2023
- Divorcing Someone with Narcissistic Traits January 17, 2023
- Giving Thanks After a Split November 21, 2022
- Top 10 Tips to have a Successful First Virtual Divorce Mediation or Collaborative Session November 16, 2022
- Money and Divorce ~ Working with a Financial Neutral November 13, 2022