If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Check out our Blog
Why Collaborative Divorce?
To be thoughtful & thorough
To learn how to communicate in new ways
To know what’s best for our Children
...to be informed with Wisdom and Balance.
To do the best we can
Can you make it the Right Choice for You?
We are independent professionals
The Independent Professionals with BridgesDivorce.com have various law, financial and mental health licenses and certifications, as listed herein.
- Bridges does not provide legal, business, or tax advice or mental health services or therapy of any kind.
Thanks for Understanding
Follow us on Facebook
Open Facebook Now
Join our Facebook community
- Money and Divorce ~ Working with a Financial Neutral September 6, 2023
- Choosing a Child Specialist for your Child During a Divorce August 14, 2023
- How to Avoid an Expensive Divorce August 7, 2023
- Collaborative Divorce Knowledge Kit August 1, 2023
- Why Mediation? July 25, 2023
- Can Divorce be Easy? July 9, 2023