We are independent family professionals
The Independent Professionals with BridgesDivorce.com have various law, financial and mental health licenses and certifications, as listed throughout this site.
- Bridges itself is not licensed to practice law in any jurisdiction.
- Bridges itself is not licensed in any mental health discipline.
- Bridges does not provide legal, business, or tax advice or mental health services or therapy of any kind.
Check out our Blog
Thanks for Understanding
Follow us on Facebook
Open Facebook Now
Join our Facebook community
- Giving Thanks After a Split November 21, 2022
- Top 10 Tips to have a Successful First Virtual Divorce Mediation or Collaborative Session November 16, 2022
- Money and Divorce ~ Working with a Financial Neutral November 13, 2022
- How to Avoid an Expensive Divorce November 7, 2022
- Peace is a Perspective November 3, 2022
- Moms and Dads don’t give up on your other career dreams! October 28, 2022
- Preparation Ideas for your First Mediation Session October 20, 2022