About Pete Johnson
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Pete Johnson contributed 1 entries already.
Entries by Pete Johnson
Check out our Blog
Why Collaborative Divorce?
To be thoughtful & thorough
To learn how to communicate in new ways
To know what’s best for our Children
...to be informed with Wisdom and Balance.
To do the best we can
Can you make it the Right Choice for You?
We are independent professionals
The Independent Professionals with BridgesDivorce.com have various law, financial and mental health licenses and certifications, as listed herein.
- Bridges does not provide legal, business, or tax advice or mental health services or therapy of any kind.
Thanks for Understanding
Follow us on Facebook
Open Facebook Now
Join our Facebook community
- A Tale of Two Divorces February 28, 2024
- Choosing a Child Specialist for your Child During a Divorce February 15, 2024
- Collaborative Divorce Knowledge Kit January 5, 2024
- What Are the Most Common Divorce Fears? December 13, 2023
- Preparation Ideas for your First Mediation Session November 20, 2023
- Communicating with a Collaborative Divorce Team November 4, 2023