Follow us on Facebook
Choose a Topic of Interest
- What We Should Know About the Stimulus Package of 2021 April 7, 2021
- FAQ – Spring 2021 March 23, 2021
- How Much Will This Divorce Cost? March 16, 2021
- How (Not To) Fight March 2, 2021
- Can Divorce be Easy? February 25, 2021
- Top 10 Tips to have a Successful First Virtual Divorce Mediation or Collaborative Session February 16, 2021
- What Is A Good Co-Parenting Relationship? February 8, 2021
- Bridges’ Divorce Coaches February 4, 2021
- Negotiating with Your Partner: Look Ahead, Not Backwards January 19, 2021
- How to Avoid an Expensive Divorce January 13, 2021
- Retirement Basics for Divorce – Part 2 – Intel Plans and related benefits, as of September 2020 January 11, 2021
- Retirement Basics for Divorce in Oregon: Part 1 – Pension Plans January 8, 2021
- Choosing between Mediation and Collaborative Law January 4, 2021
- How to Divorce with Dignity and Respect December 28, 2020
- COVID-19, Energy Conservation and Divorce Settlement December 7, 2020
Bridges Divorce is a recognized practice group within the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals [IACP].
As a multidisciplinary practice group, we serve couples and families throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
IACP is an international community of legal, mental health and financial professionals working in concert to create client-centered processes for resolving conflict.
The mission of the IACP is to transform the way families resolve conflict by building a global community of Collaborative Practice and consensual dispute resolution professionals.