Check out our Blog
We are independent professionals
The Independent Professionals with BridgesDivorce.com have various law, financial and mental health licenses and certifications, as listed herein.
- Bridges does not provide legal, business, or tax advice or mental health services or therapy of any kind.
- Collaborative Divorce (74)
- Mediation (43)
- Professionals (11)
- What's New? (25)
Thanks for Understanding
This website is likely considered "advertising" under the Oregon and Washington Bars' Rules of Professional Conduct for lawyers (RPC) 7.1 and 7.2.
Follow us on Facebook
Open Facebook Now
Join our Facebook community
- Divorce Options – 4 Different Ways to Divorce April 11, 2023
- Top 10 Tips to have a Successful First Virtual Divorce Mediation or Collaborative Session April 4, 2023
- FAQ – Spring 2023 March 28, 2023
- Maintaining Privacy During Divorce March 23, 2023
- Choosing between Mediation and Collaborative Divorce March 7, 2023
- Divorcing Someone with Narcissistic Traits February 17, 2023